The Finlandia Outdoor Sauna is nearly same as the Finlandia Prebuilt Sauna, except that it includes an un-assembled cedar shingle roof package. Outdoor Saunas may be assembled on a concrete pad or on a deck. If installing on a deck, first put down a sheet of 3/4″ plywood covered by vinyl or concrete board with tile. The roof package includes wood plates, prefab rafters, nailers, facing, metal flashing, cedar shingles, ridge cap and nails. Assembly required.
Finlandia Outdoor Sauna Room 4′ x 4′
Finlandia Outdoor Saunas are shipped in pre-framed, insulated, and paneled sections, and include:
- All pre-built/insulated wall and ceiling panels. 1″x 4″ clear Western Red Cedar is the standard interior-Mahogany plywood is the standard exterior (cedar exterior is optional).
- Assembled benches made of 2″x 2″ tops with 3/8″ spacing and 2″x 4″ facing made in matching wood.
- Prehung clear glass 24″ wide door (or wider as chosen) with solid wood rails and V.G. Douglas Fir lamination.
- Trim for exterior.
- Assembled headrest(s) for upper bench(es).
- Finlandia Sauna heater model FLB with built-in controls (or other heater as chosen)
- Stones–50 to 150 lbs. (depending on room size).
- Wooden heater guard.
- Super Dek, interlocking 12″ x 12″ x 1/2″ flooring squares for walking area of room. Prefab Sauna does not come with a solid surfaced floor. Sauna needs to be assembled on a level concrete, tile, or vinyl floor.
- P5511 Wall light, Light Switch (if exterior control is not ordered), V10 Metal Vents (V5 Cedar Vents are optional), Screws, DVD Instructions, and Sauna Accessories including 102N Wooden Bucket with plastic liner, 106/40 Dipper, 0301K Thermometer, 079 Headrest for each upper bench, and Bathing Sign. Also additional accessories as purchased.
Duration for Delivery:10-21 Days
For Queries: email@example.com